Interested in being an intern for the Center for Tomorrow's Leaders? Apply here!
Application Deadline: July 21, 2017 11:59PM HST
- High school senior or graduate
- High school 3.0 GPA
- Commits at least 5 hours a week (minimum of office hours/meeting bi-weekly)
- Must be able to work independently and take their own initiative
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and good character
- Journalism: Using the Star Advertiser’s Raise Your Hand Column as a platform, this group will strive to elevate student voice through print media. The group will also work with local schools to facilitate round-table discussions on local news to boost critical-thinking skills.
- Civic Engagement: This group will work with current CTL students and alumni to build greater awareness and engagement in the political process. This will include, among other things, blogging, lobbying for bills, educating peers and staying up-to-date on current events.
- Marketing: This group will be responsible for CTL's marketing efforts through social media, website and e-news and special events, including creating promotional material.
- Program Mentorship: This group will mentor current Ambassadors in their projects. They will also team teach lessons and support CTL staff in the classroom.
- Alumni Engagement: This group will work to bring alumni together for special networking events and career-building exercises, including a job shadow day.