Who will lead hawaii in 25 years?
THE CENTER FOR TOMORROW'S LEADERS ENGAGES, EQUIPS, AND EMPOWERS HAWAII'S FUTURE LEADERS SO THAT THEY WILL BE PREPARED TO TAKE THE LEAD.
- Hope: there is something greater. The best is yet to come.
- Humility: thinking of ourselves less and others more
- Courage: overcoming fear to speak truth
- Love: complete and far-reaching kindness
- Distinction: excellence in all we do - to worthwhile effect
- The next generation has the potentials to bring out the best Hawaii has to offer.
- A future U.S. President could come from any high school in Hawaii.
- Change starts young, creating a lasting effect and legacy.
- The power of human connection and interaction opens doors for opportunities.
The Fellows Program
The CTL Fellows program is Hawaii's year-long, transformative leadership experience for 20 select juniors and seniors from diverse public and private high schools.
The Ambassadors Program
The CTL Ambassadors program offers a leadership development course for diverse leaders. Students are individually nominated by administrators and teachers, and are given one class credit upon completion of the course. The framework is research-based and comprehensive, and based on core ethical values.